Schedule and Location
Four Tuesdays, July 9 through 30, 2019, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center
Fees and Registration
Grow your nature drawing skills under the guidance of a knowledgeable instructor. Building on the introduction of skills learned in Begin to Draw Nature, by the end of this class you will have a strong understanding of basic techniques and composition through demonstrations, practice, and one-on-one support from your instructor. Using provided botanical specimens you will:
- understand the importance of structural accuracy
- learn to achieve depth or distance in your drawing
- learn to use pencil strokes to show texture
- continue to develop eye/hand coordination.
Kathy Steere is a freelance artist, face painter, and Arboretum instructor.
- Prerequisite: Begin to Draw Nature (A000) or equivalent experience.
- Notes: Limit 15
- Supplies: All supplies provided, courtesy of the Nature Artists’ Guild.
- Course number: A002