Schedule and Location
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Section B: Sunday, February 10, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fees and Registration
Free; this class is only open to students in the Natural Area Conservation Training Program who are current Arboretum volunteers.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
BY PHONE: 630-719-2468 ( Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
First Aid and CPR class will teach you the skills you need to keep yourself and others safe while working at the Arboretum. The class will cover either CPR or First Aid procedures in the morning, followed by a one hour lunch break. After lunch, you will return for the session not covered in the morning. If you already hold a current First Aid or CPR certification, you may opt out of that section, if documentation is provided. This class is only open to students in the Natural Areas Conservation Training Program who are current Arboretum volunteers.
- Notes: Held entirely indoors. Limit 10
- Supplies: Please bring a lunch or purchase one the day of class (if you are attending both sections) and water, and dress to sit or kneel on the floor comfortably during the class.
- Continuing education: This class fulfills a requirement for the Natural Areas Conservation Training Program