Schedule and Location
Saturday, November 17 or December 8, 2018, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. or 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: November 17, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section B: November 17, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Section C: December 8, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section D: December 8, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Fees and Registration
Fee is per person.
Separate fee for gingerbread house. Minimum of (1) gingerbread house per family. $7.00 per gingerbread house
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
BY PHONE: 630-719-2468 (or to be waitlisted, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Take a winter walk, find out what sweet treats grow on trees, then decorate a keepsake, light-up, chipboard gingerbread house with natural materials to take home. This unique, crafty experience is fun for a pair or the whole family!
- Notes: Additional fee for gingerbread house. Registration closes 2 days before date of program. Limit 30.
- Recommended ages: Families with children of all ages.