Schedule and Location
Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Arbor Room, Thornhill Education Center
Fees and Registration
Add some flair to your holiday party with festive holiday cocktails that incorporate flavorful herbs. Sip on a cocktail or two (included in the price of the program!) as you learn from local garden guru Shawna Coronado how to select, grow, and use herbs in cocktails with recipes that are sure to delight your guests. In this entertaining and informative program, you will:
- Learn about Shawna’s creative approach to herb gardens and get basic herbal gardening techniques.
- Find out the best herbs to use in cooking and cocktails and how to grow them.
- Learn about smart tools for cutting herbs, as well as techniques for how to muddle, how to make herbal simple syrups, and how to make herb-infused liquors.
- Enjoy a cocktail tasting with an interactive question and answer session followed by a book signing.
- Have a chance to win product give-aways and prizes.
Shawna’s books will be available for sale, so don’t miss this chance to have your copy signed by the author.
Notes: Ages 21 and up. Limit 60