Schedule and location
Following state recommendations to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), this program has been cancelled. For refund and more information, visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness and Prevention webpage.
- Section A: Thursday March 12, 2020
- Section B: Wednesday March 18, 2020
- Section C: Tuesday March 24, 2020
Registration will open Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
9:30 am to 11:00 am
T is for Trees
- Section A: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Section B: Thursday April 16, 2020
- Section C: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Mudpies and Acorn Soup
- Section D: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Section E: Thursday, June 11, 2020
- Section F: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Section G: Thursday, June 25, 2020
Fees and Registration
Young explorers will hike, play, listen to stories, and engage in science and art in these hands-on sensory-based programs.
- Notes: Adult must accompany child. Wear shoes and clothes that can get dirty! Registration closes 2 days before the section date. Limit 10
- Recommended ages: 3-5 years with adult