Schedule and Location
Parking Lot 8
- Section A: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Section B: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 12:30 to 1:45 p.m.
Fees and Registration
Experience the many restorative and therapeutic benefits of aerial yoga while you relax, release, and deepen into yoga poses supported by a hammock. This class will soothe the nervous system and restore energy. Move slowly from one supportive pose to another with the use of aromatherapy.
Natalie has been practicing yoga for over 10 years and blends her love for nature and wellness into all of her teachings. Natalie received her Registered Yoga Teacher certification in 2014, and also holds a certification in Children’s Yoga, Aerial Yoga and Horticultural Therapy.
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Limit 10 (minimum of 5).
- Prerequisites: Beginner friendly. No yoga experience required. Weight restriction; must be under 220 pounds.
- Supplies: Hammocks provided; please bring your own mat and a water bottle. Please wear shorts/pants past the knee and shirt that covers armpits.
- Recommended ages: For adults age 18 and older