Schedule and Location
October 20, 2018
General Admission 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (last pour is 4:45 p.m.)
VIP Admission early access at noon.
Please note: This event is ages 21+, and a valid I.D. is required for entry. Infants and children are not permitted at this event.
Savor hard cider and seasonal beers from more than 45 local breweries and cideries while listening to live music by 1976 Band. Bring a lawn chair and breathe in the crisp autumn air among the trees.
NEW! Arrival and Parking Location
All Parking and ride share drop-offs for the Cider & Ale Festival is located at 1001 Warrenville Rd in Lisle. Plan ahead to park and take our free shuttle for door to door entry to the festival! Learn More >
Cookout on Wheels
Wicked BBQ and home cooking.
Ginkgo Grill and Pretzel Necklaces
Hamburgers, hotdogs, and other favorites
Bavarian pretzels stuffed with delicious yum-yums
Mamie's Toffee & Treats
Traditional and one-of-a-kind toffee.
Creative, fresh pork dishes
Tidbits Fun and Food
Apple Cider Donuts
Gourmet grilled cheese, friends, and delicious desserts.
After you sip, stop over to the Famous Liquors tent and pre-order your favorite beers. When you're ready, pick up your selections at Famous Liquors in Lombard or Forest Park. 10% of all sales will be donated back to The Morton Arboretum!
Parking and Other Things To Know Before Your Visit:
Be prepared and make the most out of this festival. Learn More >
Fees and Admission
$65.00 member; $75.00 nonmember
Beat the crowd, avoid long lines, sample special and limited release beers, and more! Perks of being a VIP:
- Early entry to the festival at noon
- New! Separate seating area in the White Pine Pavilion with VIP only restrooms
- New! Welcome drink! Enjoy a special tasting, generously donated by 2 Fools Cidery in Naperville, before you enter the festival area.
- New! First samples of the limited Cider Infusions
- First samples of cask beers (finished in a firkin). These beers are in very limited quantities and are only guaranteed to VIP ticket holders from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- And everything included in General Admission
$45.00 member; $55.00 nonmember
General admission ticket holders are admitted to the event at 1:00 p.m. and receive:
- New! 20-3oz tastings
- A souvenir tasting glass
- Live music by 1976
Designated Driver Tickets:
$15.00 per person
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets.
Designated Drivers ticket holders receive:
- Complimentary water and soda
- Admission at 1:00 p.m. If accompanying a VIP ticket holder, the Designated Driver ticket holder will be admitted at noon.
Due to the popularity of this event, tickets on the day of the event are an additional $5.
BY PHONE: 630-725-2066, Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours
ONLINE: Buy Tickets Now
The Morton Arboretum thanks the Fall Color Festival Presenting Sponsor, DuPage Medical Group