Schedule and Location
- Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Saturday, February 2, 2019
- 7:00 a.m.-sunset.
Hit the trails with your four-legged friend.
Please adhere to the following rules while visiting The Morton Arboretum with your dog:
- Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
- For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not let dogs go off the marked trails.
- Please clean up after your pet, bags are available at the Visitor Center.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following locations:
- Children's Garden
- Maze Garden
- Visitor Center
- Thornhill Educational Center
- Administration Building and Research Center
- Restrooms for humans who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at the following locations:
- Thornhill Picnic Shelter
- Prairie Visitor Station
- Big Rock Visitor Station
Remember, pets are only admitted to The Morton Arboretum on specific event dates.
- November 3, 2018 (Dog Admission Day)
- February 2, 2019 (Dog Admission Day)
Fees and Admission
Dog admission is $5 per dog (Fee includes an Arboretum bandana.)
Plus nonmembers must pay the regular admission fee.
Your visit helps support our mission of planting and conserving trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.