Season 2: Episode 2
Guest: Dr. Chris Martine, David Burpee Professor of Plant Genetics and Research at Bucknell University
Dr. Chris Martine, David Burpee Professor of Plant Genetics and Research at Bucknell University, discusses how he incorporates innovation into his career. From discovering and naming plants to communicating about plants in creative ways, Dr. Martine finds ways to push the boundaries of what we know and how we think about plants.
- Dr. Martine’s Profile and Favorite Plant Profiles: Austrialian blood bone tomato and the Dungowan bush tomato
- Classroom Activity: S2 E2- Lesson Plan .docx
- Explore Dr. Martine's Photo Profile
- Plants are Cool, Too! YouTube series
- Press Release about Dr. Martine's work
SHARE: Please tell us what you think. After you have listened to one (or several) episodes, we welcome your feedback.