Join Team Morton Arboretum!
The Morton Arboretum is an official charity partner of the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Join Team Morton Arboretum and raise funds to help plant and protect trees for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Individuals who join Team Arboretum commit to raising funds for The Morton Arboretum and in exchange will enjoy the following Team Morton Arboretum benefits for the 2020 race:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 11. $205 entry fee will be covered.
- Complimentary Morton Arboretum Morton-1 level membership for you or a friend.
- Discounted summer marathon training program provided by Chicago Area Runners' Association (CARA).
- Complimentary fall marathon training program provided by Dick Pond Athletics.
- Complimentary entry into a 2020 Morton Arboretum race of your choice (April 19 10K or October 4 5K).
- Exclusive Arboretum training opportunities held on the Arboretum's paved and beautiful rolling terrain.
- Pre-race pasta party.
- 18-week Nike+ training plan.
- Arboretum gear for reaching your fundraising goal.
- Customizable fundraising page.
- And more!
Runners who join Team Arboretum before the lottery closes on December 3, 2019 are required to fundraise a minimum of $1,250. ALL PRE-LOTTERY GUARANTEED ENTRIES ARE FILLED.
Runners who join Team Arboretum after the lottery is announced on December 12, 2019 are required to fundraise a minimum of $1,750. ALL POST-LOTTERY GUARANTEED ENTRIES ARE FILLED.
Runners who have a self-secured entry into the 2020 Chicago Marathon can join Team Arboretum for a lower required fundraising minimum of $1,000.
The 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, set to take place on October 11, 2020 has been canceled due to coronavirus-related health and safety concerns.
If you are interested in running in a future Chicago Marathon as a charity runner for Team Morton Arboretum, please return to this webpage when information is available in mid-to-late October 2020.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Knight, Sr. Donor Relations Manager, at 630-719-7976 or email@example.com.