The Arboretum Store
The Morton Arboretum is currently reopening its grounds and buildings in phases, with adjusted hours and operations aimed at protecting public health during the ongoing response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Starting June 15, the Visitor Center, The Arboretum Store, and the Ginkgo café will reopen with modified operations. Please click here for complete details.
The Arboretum Store is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. There are several ways to shop at the store following the reopening:
Shop In Person
Visitors may shop in the store while visiting the Arboretum. Customer capacity is limited to ensure public safety. Please follow social distancing guidelines mandated by the State of Illinois. Store employees may gently remind you to keep appropriate distances. Visitors are required to wear face masks inside The Arboretum Store. Credit card payments only; cash will not be accepted.
Shop by Phone or Video
Personal shopping experiences are available by phone or video.
- Please call The Arboretum Store at 630-719-2454 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to speak with sales staff who can assist you with your shopping and gift needs. You can place an order or arrange for greater assistance through a personal shopping appointment.
- If sales staff are busy assisting other shoppers, you can set an appointment for a personal shopping experience using Google Meets video. With this option, you can see the beautiful new displays and merchandise in the store.
- Payment is by credit card over the phone. Your card will be processed safely and securely through the Arboretum’s secure EMV credit card machines. No signatures are required.
You can place an order online and choose shipping or curbside pickup.
Online Order Process
- Visit The Arboretum Store’s online shopping site to select items for purchase. Please be aware that due to the vast assortment of merchandise in The Arboretum Store, not all of the store’s merchandise is available for purchase online.
- Please call the store at 630-719-2454 during the temporary shopping hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily if you do not see what you need on the website.
- Your online order will be processed within two days and shipped according to our normal shipping procedures.
- Shipping charges are determined by UPS and are based on your address and requested shipping options. No additional handling fees will be applied to your order.
Curbside Pickup Process
- You can also choose to pick up online orders curbside at the Visitor Center Welcome Circle.
- If you want to pick up an order that was placed with our online shopping site, please enter CURBSIDE as a promotion code during checkout. We will process your order and no shipping fee will be applied.
- We will contact you when your online order is ready for pickup (typically one to two days after placing your order). At that time you will need to obtain a timed-entry member pass or visitor ticket through the Arboretum’s online reservation system for members or visitors.
- Once you confirm a timed-entry pass or ticket, please call The Arboretum Store at 630-719-2454 to arrange your curbside pickup.
- When you arrive at the Arboretum, please call the store at 630-719-2454, and we will bring your purchase out to you in the circle drive in front of the Visitor Center for contactless pickup.
Arboretum Gift Card
Are you looking for the perfect birthday present? Graduation gift? Or wedding present? The Morton Arboretum gift card is the perfect “green” gift for any occasion. LEARN MORE
The money you spend at The Arboretum Store and The Arboretum Online Store supports the Arboretum's efforts to plant and save trees.
Arboretum members receive a 10% discount both in the store and online. (Membership cards required for discount.)